Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to Work

I still have not gotten my laptop back because it is broken (I'm currently using someone else's), and it has really set me back from getting work done. For the first three days without a computer, I wrote out things I need to get done soon for the research part and action plan. I'm really trying to make sure I have my action project planned since I am aiming to have it on October 12th (parent teacher conferences) in the cafeteria. I made a list of health organizations and possible places that can donate refreshements and have begun to contact these places/organizations.
I really do need to work on finishing notes and starting my paper, but right now I'm more worried about making sure this health fair is planned out. I need to still see what students can help out.
I hope this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment