Friday, January 9, 2009

Project Idea

At first, I had two major topics for my graduation project, a health fair and neuroscience (studying headaches). I wanted to integrate the topics and use neuroscience as a topic or booth in the health fair, but decided it would be too much to do, so I decided to forgo the health fair idea and just focus on the neuroscience idea. For my project, I want to study neuroscience and the effects of headaches on different people. Some ideas I have are to:
  • Do research on neuroscience
  • Survey people on the effects of headaches on them, such as how they affect their lives or how often they get headaches
  • Research the different types of medications that cure headahces/migranes and figure out what medications have different effects on different people
  • Figure out the root causes of why people get headaches/migraines

Medicines that I already know of that deal with treating/preventing headaches/migranes are:

  • Imitrex
  • Asprin
  • Ibuprofen
  • Acetaminophen
  • Relpax
  • Frovatriptan
  • Naproxen Sodium
  • Amitriptilene


1 comment: