Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Post

a. I have heard about some of the past graduation projects that students have completed at City High. I remember that we took a lot of surveys for students' graduation projects in the past, as well as watching presentations and doing certain activities. Of the graduation projects I've heard of, everyone has had a good experience and had found a topic that was of interest to them.

b. One idea I had for my graduation project is to hold a health fair, that way I could choose different health topics I am interested in and also include health organizations. Another idea I had was to do something with Girl Scouts, but I'm not specifically sure what.

c. One concern I have about my graduation project is that I will choose a good topic that I am interested in, and be able to follow through with it. Also, I want to be sure I don't overwhelm myself with too many things to do for the project at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment